Top Quality Wooden Lockers for Changing Rooms and Other: Buy Direct From Leading UK Manufacturer and save money
With over 20 years of experience we have built up unrivalled knowledge and expertise so can advise on many aspects such as suitable wood species, locker locking systems, materials, configuration, space planning and equally importantly can value engineer a project without sacrificing its integrity if budgets are stretched.
We also offer a standard range of easy to install supply only golf lockers which are built to the same high standard as our bespoke products.
These lockers are suitable in wet or dry floor areas for general use or changing rooms. Create your own changing room with our accessories. As a manufacturer we can easily change the specification or configuration to suit your requirements to fully meet your needs, telephone us and talk with one of our technical sales team.
To see some images of installallations made by
To see some of our customers appraisal of
There are many factors that can affect the outcome and appearance of the installed lockers and as experts we can guide you. Additionally The lockers are fully assembled (not flat pack) requiring only the locks and the doors to be fitted so are easily in- stalled by a competent maintenance team. This method allows safe delivery with a minimum of protective packaging thus re- ducing the packaging and disposal costs.
We do offer a site survey and installation service if required.
How do the lockers differ from our bespoke range of wooden lockers?
The specification is the same and the locker bodies come fully assembled but are only available in standard sizes and finishes. If you require alternative sizes and finishes contact us.
How easy are they to install?
- The wood locker bodies come fully assembled with hinge plates attached.
- The wooden locker doors are ready for the locks to be fitted.
- The locker hinges are a push in type (no screws required)
- The wooden locker doors are then ready to fit to the body using the easy to use clip on hinge.
For more detailed information download our Installation Guides :-
How have we achieved these prices without sacrificing quality?
- By using modern manufacturing techniques
- By offering a range of units on a supply only basis
- By not offering site visits, plan preparation and installation thus reducing our operating costs - you buy direct
- By reducing packaging